So let’s start off with the fact that pregnancy in general is a weird and exciting experience to go through. Isn’t it crazy to think that you’re growing another human being inside you? Mind blowing right? There’s this living creature inside of you moving around which is another crazy experience. I’ve heard people explaining what it supposedly feels like to have a baby move inside you when you really won’t understand until it’s actually happening to you. There are many more things you could possibly experience while being pregnant however, I only touched on a few.
1) When you get to be at about four months pregnant your little, innocent, baby begins urinating inside you! On average, your baby urinates at about a liter a day. Weird right? Oh it gets better! Your little one actually drinks the urine they are excreting!
2) At the end of your pregnancy, your placenta will produce the same amount of estrogen that a non-pregnant woman produces in three years’ time!
3) The longest pregnancy that resulted in a live birth belongs to Beulah Hunter which was 375 days. Nine months is long enough, can you imagine over a year of having that big belly and heartburn?
4) Your heart actually get’s bigger during pregnancy! According to Live Strong, the size of your heart and its position changes during pregnancy. Your uterus expands thus pushing the diaphragm upwards which then pushes the heart farther into the chest cavity. It will increase by about a total of 12% during pregnancy.
5) One in every 2000 babies is born with teeth. These teeth are called Natal teeth and are extremely rare, as you can see by the numbers. Most of the time these Natal teeth have just come earlier in life when their usual schedule doesn’t make an appearance until later on when they receive their baby teeth. So far, there is no known cause for this condition but studies show that there are hereditary links. If a baby is born with teeth and they are not loose in any way then there is no need to remove them because it is not considered a choking hazard unless another reason to remove them becomes evident. Another reason that these teeth might be pulled would be if they are very sharp because they would cause a lot of discomfort to the nursing mother. How scary would it be trying to breast feed a baby with teeth? Ouch!
6) Having a lot of heartburn during your pregnancy? Well it looks like your baby will be born with a full head of hair. Yes ladies, this is TRUE. According to CBS News, a study was done at Johns Hopkins which was published in the journal Birth stating that there is some type of correlation between heartburn and a child being born with hair.
7) Ever heard of having «pregnancy brain»? Well apparently it’s due to the fact that women have less oxygen in their blood which causes this phenomenon. «There is 15 to 40 times more progesterone and estrogen marinating the brain during pregnancy,» says Louann Brizendine, MD. Another factor that supposedly causes «pregnancy brain» is a lack of sleep. No one thinks clearly or functions normally when their going through some sort of sleep deprivation. Bad news is ladies that this fogginess could last up to a year after giving birth! No one can blame you for forgetting things now, it’s a pregnancy thing!
8) If you’re having a little baby girl she develops all of her reproductive eggs that she will ever use in utero whereas little boys don’t develop sperm until they reach puberty years later.
9) Did you know you can actually share your pregnancy symptoms with your spouse or significant other? It’s a term that’s called Couvade Syndrome which is also known as sympathetic pregnancy. This is actually a type of condition where the father-to-be will have similar experiences to you in the sense of some aches and pains along with those crazy dreams that come along with pregnancy. Is your spouse gaining some weight right along with you and having those never ending back pains? Then most likely they are suffering from this condition.
10) Babies can actually cry while their in the womb. This can start as early as the 28th week of gestation. They don’t make any kind of crying noises just yet but they silently cry which makes us want to cry right along with them! There was a study done that recorded ultrasounds of fetuses during the third trimester in which they startled the baby with a low decibel noise against the mother’s stomach which caused the baby to display traditional crying behavior. Such behavior consisted of opening their mouths and gasping irregularly. Makes sense that this can happen though right? I mean, it is rather dark and scary in there.
11) Nipple stimulation is the only scientifically proven method of legitimately bringing on labor. So eating pineapple and spicy food is really unnecessary because that’s not going to cause you to go into labor. Nipple stimulation actually releases oxytocin which is a hormone that causes contractions to start. This hormone also helps your labor to progress. Now don’t think that by doing this that it’s a sure fire way to kick start those contractions into gear, this can only work if your body is primed and ready for labor to actually start.
12) More twins are born in Central Africa then anywhere else in the world. According to Livescience, the central African country of Benin, has the highest average of twin birth rates with 27.9 twins per 1,000 births.
13) A woman’s uterus expands to more than 500 times its normal size over her entire pregnancy! During the third trimester, a woman’s uterus gets to be the size of a watermelon! The human body is truly an amazing thing.
14) Your little fetus can actually get erections in the womb. As parents, thinking about your young child getting aroused isn’t the kind of thoughts we want to have however, these little babies have been caught being aroused during ultrasounds.
As I said previously, there are so many other symptoms that can happen during pregnancy and these are just a few of the weirdest that I found interesting. None of these symptoms put your baby at risk for anything or endangers him or her in any way. These are just some interesting facts that occur thanks to good ol’ Mother Nature. Pregnancy is a mysterious and magical experience that makes you come to appreciate all that the human body is capable of doing to keep your little fetus safe, secure, and growing strong.
Camisetas de fútbol baratas Tienda online, Comprar Camiseta futbol precio más barato y envío rápido. En nuestra tienda de camisetas de futbol baratas. by Chelsea Navarro